Mostly built in 1762 with C19 additions and alterations. Principal front, to north has 3 storeys and 6 windows – flush framed glazing bar sashes; painted with rebates. Rich red brick with occasional head or courses. Marley-tiled roof with coped verges and kneelers. Roughly central porch – closed brick projection with pilastered doorcase having a spoked fanlight in the pediment. Large brick 2 storey, 3-light bay on east gable end. Extensions of various dates at rear with a very large chimney to east.