Manor house, c.1683 for Sir William Hustler, in the reign of Charles II, standing in a large park approached by a fine avenue of ancient firs and lime trees. It was entirely refronted and otherwise altered and restored about 1845. Additions were made to the house in 1911. As originally built, it was a plain two-story brick building with square-headed windows and a middle doorway, all with architraves and pediments, and a straight roof broken in the middle by a turret. There were extensive formal gardens on the north side. The reconstructed elevations are of brick with curved gables, the later additions being of more pronounced Renaissance type.