Built 1833 as a National School. Restored 1893. Tudor Gothic style. Brick with stone dressings. Three bays on North front, central coped gable with kneelers and a string course with a panel inscribed “National School” above. Pointed and chamfered doorway with square label and blind mouchette tracery in the spandrels; above are 2 shields with the legends “Built 1833” and “Restored 1893”. Each side has, a 3 light mullion and transom window with 4 centred arch heads and labels. Gable ends at sides half timbered. Slate roofs.